Key speakers include leaders from Expedia, Google, TIANZ, Scenic Hotel Group, InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG), STR, Heritage Hotels and many more.
New Zealand accommodation industry conference, Maximum Occupancy is returning to Auckland with an even stronger program and exciting speakers.
Delegates will join over 200 fellow hoteliers and accommodation providers during the 2-day event.
“This year we have assembled a very inspiring array of top local and international accommodation industry experts and speakers”, said conference organiser, Adrian Caruso of Fastrack.
“Speakers will cover the latest trends, case studies, industry data and presentations that will show hoteliers how to drive more direct revenue and reach maximum occupancy month after month.”
Speakers confirmed for the event so far include:
- Brendan Taylor, Managing Director, Scenic Hotel Group
- Tim Pollock, Area General Manager New Zealand, IHG
- Teresa Matheson, Head of New Zealand & Pacific Islands, Expedia
- Gavin Faull, Chairman & President, Swiss-Belhotel
- Scott Rees, Marketing Manager, Heritage Hotels NZ
- Cameron Clark, Agency Development Manager, Google
- Sally Attfield – Hotel Sector Manager, TIANZ
- Chris Till, CEO, Human Resources Institute of New Zealand
For full details about the conference, please see www.maximumoccupancy.co.nz.