New Zealand’s most popular spots on Instagram have been announced, with a new location on top.
The top spots are based on the number of images geotagged to specific locations. The 2017 list sees some old favourites as well as some new entries including a new location sitting at number one.
New Zealand’s top 10 Instagram spots 2017
1.Milford Sound, Fiordland, South Island
2. Hobbiton Movie Set, Waikato, North Island
3. Lake Tekapo, Canterbury, South Island
4. Mount Maunganui, Bay of Plenty, North Island
5. Aoraki Mount Cook, Canterbury, South Island
6. Lake Wanaka, Wanaka, South Island
7. Tongariro Alpine Crossing, Ruapehu, North Island
8. Takapuna Beach, Auckland, North Island
9. Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown, South Island
10. Lake Pukaki, Canterbury, South Island