Step up to a great income!
A massive 37% return on investment
This business has a huge cash flow to support a great lifestyle, along with many other very attractive reasons to snap up this business.
Turangi Bridge Motel is sited on the banks of the famous Tongariro River which is known world-wide for its prime trout fly fishing.
Priced to sell as the vendors are poised for change into another industry, but will leave behind a very stable, profitable business.
The motel caters for a wide range of year round clientele: trout fishermen, truck drivers, FIT travellers, tourists, adventure seekers, river rafters, mountain bikers, skiers and hikers of the famous Tongariro crossing.
The 78 seat restaurant and bar offers seasonal NZ cuisine and is a favourite with guests. There is a most appealing 28 years remaining on the lease with a further right of renewal. The annual revenue which is currently well in excess of $1m has seen excellent growth in recent years.
The property has been well maintained. The entire exterior has recently been re-painted and the motel units have seen improvements under a rolling upgrade program.
- 30 units in multiple configurations
- 15 studio units
- 6 x 2 room interconnecting family units (or 12 studios)
- 1 x 2 bedroom family unit
- 2 double units, 1 with spa bath,1 with kitchenette
- 78 seat restaurant plus outdoor seating for 20 and an integrated bar area
- Two large stone fireplaces
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with large walk in chiller
On site commercial laundry equipment:
- Coin operated guest laundry
- Drying rooms
- Spa pool & sauna room
- Children’s play area
- Separate conference room for up to 40 people
- Projector and screen
- White boards
- Separate bathrooms
This is a substantial business that is currently being run by husband and wife owners with 18 staff under a mixture of casual and permanent part-time and full-time contracts.
Listing ID: EL00529
For more information or to view this listing, please contact:
LINK – Auckland, Ellerslie
M | 021 335 488